|May 7, 2019
The Big Interview - Chris Allen
As a part of the buildup for the upcoming 40th Anniversary of the graduation of the Class of 1979 the reunion committee has chosen to find out about our classmates.
Today’s featured classmate is Chris Allen. Chris has an incredible story to tell since high school. Enjoy and thanks to Chris for completing the Big Interview.
Since High School
- Where do you live now and where all have you lived since high school?
Lived in Greenville SC 3 years,
Southern California, 1 year,
Ft Lauderdale Florida, 10 years,
St Thomas, US Virgin Islands, 10 years
Hendersonville NC, 3 years
Now in Wake Forest NC last 10 years
Divorced in 1989, 2 years after marriage.
- What is your marital status and do you have children and/or grandchildren?
Legal or illegal? Seriously, sales, marketing, drug addict & dealer, (over 20 years). Now CHRIST radically saved me in 2004. Now ordained pastor and Evangelist
- What has been your line of work?
The bond I felt like our senior class had. Our family moved to Georgia my junior year. When I came back for my senior year, it was as if I never left. I think our class loved one another well.
- What is your best memory from high school?
Band, V-Pres of Senior Class, partying
- What all were you involved in during high school?
Miss Cooke & Phil Greer
- Who was your favorite or most influential teacher at PHS?
Live out a Christian Faith! Such a hypocrite of claiming to being a Christian. Have genuine friendships that mattered.
- If you were to be transported back to high school days what would you do differently?
5 year reunion in Clemson
- Have you been to any of the reunions before?
30 year reunion - Hyatt, Greenville
Walking and hiking. Take Lighthouse tours across the Country. Have visited 214 Lighthouses as of last Fall.
- What are your hobbies or what do in your little spare time?
Miss Cooke. As far as teacher. Terri Gwinn. As classmate, and is a dear friend once again.
- Who would you most like to see again at the reunion?
Thanks Chris for letting us get to know you again!
Remember to register and RSVP on the website and get your tickets early to catch up with all our old friends. If you see names that are missing from the list please contact them and make sure they don’t miss the fun. If you get an email with these or similar questions please answer and return. The more we know about each other now the more enjoyable a reunion it will be.