|June 8, 2019
The Big Interview - Hugh Adams!
As a part of the buildup for the upcoming 40th Anniversary of the graduation of the Class of 1979, the reunion committee is reaching out to find out what has been going on with some of our classmates.
Today’s featured classmate is Hugh Adams!
- Hugh, where do you live now and where all have you lived since high school?
I live in Travelers Rest in a community called Blue Ridge.
- What would you like to tell us about your marital status, and do you have children and/or grandchildren?
I’ve been married to the same pretty lady for 38 years,I have one son that stills lives at home and a daughter that’s married with 2 children and twins on the way.
- What has been your line(s) of work?
I’m a machinist at T&S Brass.
- What is your best memory from high school?
I enjoyed talking to friends each morning before school.
- What were you involved in during high school?
Most of the time trouble.
- Who was your favorite or most influential teacher at PHS?
I can’t remember any one special teacher.
- If you were to be transported back to high school days what would you do differently?
I would study more.
- Have you been to any of the reunions before? If so, what are your memories from them?
Favorite memories are getting to see all of my friends.
- What are your hobbies now, or what do you like to do in your spare time?
I like collecting guns and traveling.
- Who would you most like to see again at the reunion?
- Is there anything you would like to share that we have not asked?
I am a deacon at Truth Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville and I sing in the choir there, and also work with the youth.
Thanks to Hugh for sharing this information with us!