|June 30, 2019
The Big Interview - Lester Purry
As a part of the buildup for the upcoming 40th Anniversary of the graduation of the Class of 1979, the reunion committee is reaching out to find out what has been going on with some of our classmates.
Today’s featured classmate is Lester Purry!
I live in Los Angeles and since high school I’ve lived in Mars Hill N.C. Minneapolis MN Philadelphia PA Montgomery AL.
- Lester, where do you live now and where all have you lived since high school?
I’m married for almost 22 years and no kids.
- What would you like to tell us about your marital status, and do you have children and/or grandchildren?
I’ve worked as cashier in a beachside grocery store, a security guard, a bouncer in a nightclub, and of course actor.
- What has been your line(s) of work?
- What is your best memory from high school?
Goodness, memories fade after 40 years. Football, track, wrestling, basketball, horticulture, black awareness club, chorus, drama, I think that’s it.
- What were you involved in during high school?
- Who was your favorite or most influential teacher at PHS?
- If you were to be transported back to high school days what would you do differently?
The 5th year
- Have you been to any of the reunions before? If so, what are your memories from them?
- What are your hobbies now, or what do you like to do in your spare time?
- Who would you most like to see again at the reunion?
Everyone have a great time.
- Is there anything you would like to share that we haven’t asked?
Thanks to Lester for sharing this information with us!