|June 30, 2019
The Big Interview - Lula Evans Hart
As a part of the buildup for the upcoming 40th Anniversary of the graduation of the Class of 1979, the reunion committee is reaching out to find out what has been going on with some of our classmates.
Today’s featured classmate is Lula Evans Hart!
I currently reside in Concord, NC. I moved to Greenville, SC after graduation and then Charlotte, NC.
- Lula, where do you live now and where all have you lived since high school?
I’ve been married 14 yrs and have 2 step kids, boy and girl.
- What would you like to tell us about your marital status, and do you have children and/or grandchildren?
Accounting mostly but Purchasing for State and now Sales in my PT venture.
- What has been your line(s) of work?
Graduation day at Lynn Sprouse house but really, Band.
- What is your best memory from high school?
I was in Colorguard, played Softball, Track and Chorus.. Going for that “well-rounding”.
- What were you involved in during high school?
- Who was your favorite or most influential teacher at PHS?
Stay out of trouble...Implement some STEM programs
- If you were to be transported back to high school days what would you do differently?
10 year if I’m correct. Dancing and seeing classmates that were still here
- Have you been to any of the reunions before? If so, what are your memories from them?
Singing in choir, Tennis and Fishing
- What are your hobbies now, or what do you like to do in your spare time?
- Who would you most like to see again at the reunion?
Thanks to Lula for sharing this information with us!